BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please be certain to enquire about offers and group rates.
- Prices/ Offers are subject to change at the management’s discretion without prior notice.
- Coral resort and spa reserves the right to admission.
- Bookings can be made simply by making an advance deposit either through Net Banking or Bank Transfer done via RTGS/ NEFT. Room tariff must be settled in full at the time of check-in.
- Accommodation may be extendable on a pro-rata basis subject to availability.
- All disputes subject to Manali Jurisdiction
- All room rates on the website are NOT inclusive of GST and taxes. Taxes are subject to change as per government policies.
- The tariff amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and incidentals (such as breakage, food, and beverage, firewood, telephone calls etc.). These will be charged additionally.
Arrival & Departure Policy:
- Check in – 1400 Hours/ 2:00 PM.
Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, a reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
- Check out – 1200 Hours/ 12:00 PM.
Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability.
In keeping with Government regulations, we request all guests (on single/double/triple occupancy) to carry a photo identity to present on check-in. Foreign nationals are required to present their valid passport and visa. Indian nationals can present any government-issued photo identity address proof card e.g. driving license, passport, Aadhar card, or voter’s ID card. PAN Card will not be accepted as the above. Also do keep handy proof of corporate affiliations, if you have made a corporate booking.
All bookings must be guaranteed at the time of reservation by credit card or advance payment by Net Banking. All major cards are accepted.
Reduction of accommodation booked will be treated as Cancellation.
- Reservations cancelled 10 days prior to the day of arrival date will be exempted from the cancellation charge.
- Reservations cancelled 24 hours prior to the day of arrival date will be subjected to 50% retention charges.
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours to the time of arrival date will be subjected to 100% retention charges.
- Reservations cancelled 15 days prior to the day of arrival date will be subjected to 20% retention charges.
- Reservations cancelled within 15 days to the day of arrival will be subjected to 100% retention charges.
PLEASE NOTE – Reservations made on promotional offers with 100% advance deposit required at the time of reservations are non cancellable, non-refundable and non amendable for entire length of stay.
In the event there is any claim for refund by the User for any reason whatsoever, such refund (if any) shall be effected only by Coral Resort and Spa via payment gateway or by means as Coral Resort and Spa deems appropriate.
Upon receiving the request for cancellation from the guest (as per cancellation/no show policy), the hotel will immediately contact the bank to handle the crediting process.
The refund will be made through the credit card used to purchase.
In a normal scenario, the refunded amount shall reflect in the next billing cycle of the credit card. However, it could take around 30-45 business days for the actual crediting to take place depending on the bank’s practice.
No claims for refund shall be made by any User to the Payment Service Provider(s) and in the event such claim is made, it shall not be entertained.
- One child up to 5 years of age can stay in the parent’s room without additional charges.
- Children over 5 but less than 12 years can stay in the parent’s room. Extra bed if required will be charged as per extra bedding policy.
Food charges per child will be applicable as per the plan below:
CP Plan ( Breakfast buffet only) – 450 INR (plus taxes)
MAP Plan ( Breakfast and dinner buffet) – 750 INR (plus taxes)
- If a child is above 12 years of age, a separate room will be required at the parent’s applicable room rate. Extra bed if required will be charged as per extra bedding policy. Food charges per individual will be applicable as per plan.
CP Plan ( Breakfast buffet only ) – 800 INR (plus taxes)
MAP Plan ( Breakfast and dinner buffet ) – 2000 INR (plus taxes)
Extra Bedding Policy:
We provide a proper bed which is chargeable for 2000 INR per night.
Note – Guest must inform about extra bedding requirements in advance to avoid inconvenience.
Driver’s Accommodation Policy:
We do not provide in-house accommodation for drivers. However, we provide food and quilt at a nominal price of 500 INR. We request our guests to inform us prior to quilts are subject to availability.
The Government of India has introduced a ‘no smoking’ rule for, restaurants and all public places. This means smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated guest rooms. Should you want a smoking room, please inform us when you make your reservation.
Under any circumstances, the liability of Coral Resort and Spa would be limited up to the value of payment received from the user by Debit/Credit Card and Net banking.